Thursday, February 12, 2009

survey

Ladies:
I'm trying to set up a picture schedule that will work for everyone, and I know that at least one of the girls will be gone from this Sunday to almost the end of the season...but I have no idea who else might have other conflicts...

So, I'm looking at two possibilities to get it done right away, neither of which is perfect...
  • Friday night, at the end of practice (7:30 pm) or
  • Saturday, between the two girls games or after the second girls game (due to theatre rehearsal conflicts, before the games won't work)
Any preferences or other conflicts (like, I won't be there on Friday night or on Saturday)?

Or, do you think we should just wait until the end of the season (Feb 26th probably)

Thanks
Let me know ASAP


No comments:

Post a Comment